Europa-List: Fuel tank - EA2004

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel tank - EA2004
From: Sidsel & Svein Johnsen <sidsel.svein@oslo.online.no>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:01:34
All,

Talked with Roger at EA2004 today.  They are trying to find a solution
for those experiencing cracked tank or extensive bulging, before they
possibly look at replacements for those wishing to install a new tank or
builders who have not installed the tank yet.  Too early to tell whether
any solution or new design may emerge, or when.

I mentioned my personal preference, namely that the Europa community
should concentrate on ONE entity looking into these matters, not several
and on both sides of the Atlantic, and this ought to be EA2004.  We will
all benefit in many ways also in the future from a continued, strong
operation at EA2004.  Without discussing it any further at this early
stage, I encouraged Roger to consider funding of their research/design
work, if necessary, by inviting sponsors who in turn would get a rebate
if purchasing a new tank.

Regards,
Svein
LN-SKJ