RE: Europa-List: trigear sockets and tie bar

Subject: RE: Europa-List: trigear sockets and tie bar
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:36:56
Gary

the plate on the socket sits outside the canoe with the tube inside, but I
am on to the next step which is wing set up and specifically the rear socket
and tie bar assembly.  My concern was, having put in the ribs to the main
gear and done all the lay ups etc how do you make space for the tie bar
/gusset plate assembly.  I got some nice pics from Ivor to show me how.

Will