Europa-List: trigear sockets and tie bar

Subject: Europa-List: trigear sockets and tie bar
From: William Daniell <wdaniell@etb.net.co>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:22:59
Following on from the trigear sockets issue.

The manual tells you to put the trigear sockets in before the rear wing
socket/tie bar.  Is there a photo of a completed trigear with the tie bar in
place on the forum so I can see how it all fits together?  Alternatively can
someone send me a pic.

Many thanks

Will