Re: Europa-List: Rough on the lafet mag

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough on the lafet mag
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:16:42

Jeff,

Knowing your history with heat problems and the time on your engine, why
not just change the plugs.  It may not fix the problem, but it will
eliminate them as the cause.  http://www.sparkplugs.com has them cheap!
  As suggested, it could be plug leads.  Might want to check carb
springs and stuck cables, too.  Let us know what you find...

Jeff - Baby Blue