Europa-List: Four New Email Lists At Matronics!!

Subject: Europa-List: Four New Email Lists At Matronics!!
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:51:29

Dear Listers,

I have added four new Lists to the Matronics line up today.  These include the
following categories:

        Citabria-List           Citabria, Decathlon, Scout, and Champ

        Zenith601-List          Zenair Zodiac CH 601

        Zenith640-List          Zenair Zodiac CH 640

        Zenith701801-List       Zenair STOL CH 701 and CH 801

All services are enabled and now available including Search, Browse, Digest,
Archives,
Forums, Chat, etc., etc. etc...:

        Citabria:
                http://www.matronics.com/navigator?citabria-list

        Zenith601:
                http://www.matronics.com/navigator?zenith601-list

        Zenith640:
                http://www.matronics.com/navigator?zenith640-list

        Zenith701801:
                http://www.matronics.com/navigator?zenith701801-list

To subscribe, go to the Matronics Email List Subscription Form:

        http://www.matronics.com/subscribe

To check the new Lists out on the Matronics Forum go here:

        http://forums.matronics.com

Enjoy the new Lists!!  Don't forget me during the Fund Raiser!  :-)

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator