Europa-List: William and Paul's flyin

Subject: Europa-List: William and Paul's flyin
From: David.Corbett <david.corbett5@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:39:27
Because of the forecast passage of a cold front across UK on Sunday 27
April, we have postponed the flyin at Shobdon until Sunday 4 May.

Everyone who notified me that they wished to attend this Sunday should have
received an e-mail from me this afternoon (Thursday), together with a
detailed list of those attending.

If you think you have booked in, but have not received today's e-mail,
please let me know. In particular, I am concerned that G-OKEV is not on my
list, although I seem to remember receiving an e-mail from the owner, but
cannot now find it. Anyone who e0-mailed me on the list, rather than to my
e-mail address, may have been overlooked.

See you all on 4 May - we hope!

David, Bryan and Paddy.