Re: Europa-List: Camping Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Camping Mod
From: Gert Dalgaard <lgds@post6.tele.dk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:09:16
I can't quite understand your negative waves, Bob.
I have been in there several times and enjoyed every minute.
Still remember last time when I was doing final adjustment after
completing mod. 73  -  a wonderful place to work - plenty of room,
fresh air and light so you can se what you are doing.
Don't know, but it seems that as I get older it gets even more fun in

there - other ( post 50 ) builder who have discovered the same thrill,

or am I the only one??
:-)))
Regards Gert
OY-GDS