RE: Europa-List: Camping Mod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Camping Mod
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:01:53
Hi! Craig
I have vowed never to get in there again. I was head first in and arms
above my head so to speak and took a really bad chest cramp. With no one
in earshot and no mobile 'phone to hand I was very shaken by the time I
had extricated myself. Very dangerous position to find oneself, any
older builders should get a "heads up" and hire a child or a "height
impaired adult "!

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG