Re: Europa-List: Re: is there a local source for exhaust pipes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: is there a local source for exhaust pipes?
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:31:43
I checked the price and am astounded they want some $1,500 for such a small, non
moving part.  I'm gonna find someone that can weld stainless and try to patch
mine back together.

  Paul Boulet, 914 engined tri gear.  25 hours total on engine/airframe
  Malibu, CA

rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com> wrote:

Unlike the 912s the 914 uses a specific Rotax set of parts.
California Power Systems in the Bay Area is the biggest Rotax Dealer/
Supplier on the West Coast(as you probably know).
They should be able to help you out.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: