Re: Europa-List: Re: is there a local source for exhaust pipes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: is there a local source for exhaust pipes?
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 08:57:52

Folks,

I need a set for the 914 engine I am building up for my fuel injection
project and when I looked into the price a price a year ago they were
$1100.00 per pipe, and no doubt cost more since the shift in the US
dollar to the Euro.

I did notice that Jason Parker has a nice looking set of pipes and
turbocharger manifold that he has fabricated for his turbo charged
Rotax engines that he offers on his web site at
http://www.experimentalfuelinjection.com/wst_page4.php.

I haven't had any luck in getting him to return my emails, I suspect
he is only interested in selling complete engines.

I would be interested to hear if anyone finds a local manufacturer for
914 Exhaust pipes.

Paul