Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights

Subject: Europa-List: Schengen Cross Border Flights
From: Niels Kock <nielskock@get2net.dk>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:49:18
Gentlemen.
2 years ago I flew my Europa from Odense, Denmark to St. Ghislain, Belgium,
 to test-fly another
Europa for an English buyer living in Sweden.

Years ago I received confirmations from the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, T
he Chech Republic,
Norway and Sweden , Switzerland and France, that home-builts with a nationa
l Certificate of Airworthiness
are welcome to the airspace of said countries without further ado.
For some reason I plum forgot to ask the Belgians, and I never thought of a
sking the Belgian authorities
of a special permission, let alone imagined a special fee to desecrate Belg
ian soil when, in blissful ignorance,
I ventured  there.
And lo and behold: never heard a word of reproach, neither received a bill
for my apparent misdemeanour.

You can draw your own conclusions from that.

Niels Kock
OY-ODA

By the way: did you know that ODA is up for sale=3F
-and not for any fault of her own.
Interested parties may email me, of course.

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f=E5 4828 spam-mails.