Re: Europa-List: Surplus parts?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Surplus parts?
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:47:40

On Wednesday, Apr 16, 2008, at 11:19 US/Pacific, Robert Borger wrote:

> I'm at work right now so I can't get to mine to measure, but I think
> it's only 6061-T6 3/16" x 1 1/4" rectangular bar. Just order the
> appropriate length from ACS (Part No. 03-46250) @ $2.70/ft + shipping.

Hi Bob,

With my limited tool inventory, the pre-cut slot in FL24 is a real
advantage for me over making one up from stock; enlarging slot for the
gates I can handle (at least on a second try!). Before I order one from
the factory, I thought it worth the time to see if a trigear-converter
had one lying around.

Fred

--
believed to be clean.