Re: Europa-List: Fuselage/wing fairing/fillet

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuselage/wing fairing/fillet
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:07:55

Fred, It might be worthwhile for you to talk to Justin Kennedy (
justin@systemwise.co.uk ) who designed some very elegant wing fairings for
his plane which are flying and performing well. William Mills was impressed
enough to take some female mouldings from them with a view to making some
for himself (He had not done so at the time of his crash) Those female
moudings are likely to be made available to anyone interested via the Europa
Club. regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ