RE: Europa-List: Bob Gowing & Gerry Cole

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bob Gowing & Gerry Cole
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 05:35:47

Well I dont qualify at all , at only 36, but I think if you are serious and
keep your head down, and turn the dammed TV off one
night a week then you will be flying before you know it. Seems a shame to
put so much of your life into something you love, only then
to say NO MORE, when you would be exceedingly glad to pressed on when she
takes to the air. I started in august 07 and am about half way
done, I spend one day a week, and one or two nights after work working on
her

regards and good building

craig

Checked by AVG.