Europa-List: Bob Gowing & Gerry Cole

Subject: Europa-List: Bob Gowing & Gerry Cole
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:40:01

Gentlemen,
        Since you have both owned up to advanced 'history' and many hours'
work, allow me to join you. I'll be 80 next year and have 4200 hours in the
log - and some to go.
        So, perhaps we should form a select group of either superior
experience or protracted stupidity.... I think it's a toss-up. In any event,
I hate to see anyone throw in the towel, particularly when it sends me such
a pointed hint.
        Hold the line, steady the Buffs, don't flinch - what else is there?
        Happy Days, whatever the outcome...............
Ferg