RE: Europa-List: Door shoot bolt pushrod fabrication

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door shoot bolt pushrod fabrication
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:19:59
if you have the slot already there, then would suggest, about a 2mm drill
bit and drill a series of holes along the slot to open it up enough
to get a thin file in there, if you get one with teeth on the side it may
make life easier, alternatively an alloy or stainless blade for a jigsaw
would work too, but harder to control than a file

craig