Re: Europa-List: Soft start module Mod number

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Soft start module Mod number
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:43:39
I asked Andy Draper a couple of weeks ago about a standard mod number a
couple of weeks ago - I'm afraid that there isn't one. You need to apply
on an individual basis. I think that the LAA have had a good look at the
module from a technical view point so with a bit of luck, it shouldn't
be too painful - maybe Mark Burton will be able to tell you more.

Peter