Europa-List: Reprogramming Airmaster AP332 SmartPitch AC 200 Controller

Subject: Europa-List: Reprogramming Airmaster AP332 SmartPitch AC 200 Controller
From: C Richardson <cjh.richardson@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 11:27:26
Hi,
Does anyone in the UK have the necessary lead / leads and the software
to reprogramme the AC 200 controller ?
I have changed my engine from a 912UL to a 912S and therefore I have to
reprogramme to take into account the different gearbox ratio.
The Europa factory used to have the kit in the days of Andy Draper but
it appears it is no longer at Kirkby Moorside.
Many thanks
John Richardson
G-BXGG Classic Trigear