Re: Europa-List: 11 Years 10 Months

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 11 Years 10 Months
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:36:55

It's hi time a Wilksch was flying, it was December '99 when the first
engine lifted a Europa off the ground. (I was left seat and Mark Wilksch
was right. It was foggy so we only went as high as 10 feet.)Can't
believe its taken so long
Just make sure CG is not too far forward so you don't run out of
elevator authority on landing
Graham

TIMOTHY PHILIP WARD wrote:

> Peter
> Congratulations Peter. Another Europa for the Kiwi sky and squadron!! Will
> catch
up some time/place to see the Wilksch powered machine. Have a friend in England,
another Peter who has built with the Wilksch. Good idea with the way fuel
prices are going.

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187