Re: Europa-List: Stall warner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall warner
From: raggi6771 <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:44:45

I have just ordered the same, I guess if you wanted it to come through
the intercom, you would need some form of tone generator, you can get
very simple kits from radio shack and the like which take about 10 minutes to
solder
up then use the voltage from the stall warner circuit
to run the piezo as well as the tone generator then just running the
output into an aux feed for the intercom instead of into a speaker should
give you what you want. Not sure if you have or intend to use ANR headsets, but
you may run into issues there with the headset/ANR canceling back out the tone
you generate. I am interested in the result
if you go this option as i am not up to that bit yet.

regards

Craig

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org