RE: Europa-List: Door Latches

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door Latches
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:14:36

Fred

Yes Cliff did have that cool extra center shoot bolt. But others have done
the same with just a Fixed post in the center that they just pulled the
window down over and was a much simpler mod. I have neither and really don't
notice a problem. Man you need to get done! I need another Europa up here in
the islands to fly with! Take care.

Jerry