Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Capture

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel Capture
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 21:46:59

Troy,

I just put my monowheel fuselage onto the Europa trailer this week and
took it to the airport.  The only problem was the plates that were
supposed to capture the tailwheel.  There was no way to fit them onto
the trailer.  Way too much crap in the way.  Anywho,  when I have an
opportunity I'll run out to the airport and take some pics and
measurements for you.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(90%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in with Singleton Mod,
outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing
incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay in. Fuel system
complte.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62, 66, 70 & 72 done.
Compled the instrument panel install.   Europa interior kit being
installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25 Electrical, 28 Flaps,
30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.
Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123