Europa-List: Re: Drawings or pictures of Ourtigger Assembly

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Drawings or pictures of Ourtigger Assembly
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:34:45

Jeff,

Check out my build web site (URL in signature block).  I have just
added an album showing the operation of the flap/outrigger mechanism.
I have not added all the pics yet.  I only have pics from inboard
looking outboard.  I will add pics from outboard looking inboard
shortly.

If this doesn't answer your questions, let me know and I'll try to
take more pics showing exactly what you would like.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(90%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear complete, rudder system in with Singleton Mod,
outrigger mod in, Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing
incidence set, tie bar in, flap drive in,  baggage bay in. Fuel system
complte.  Rotax and Airmaster installed.  Mods 62, 66, 70 & 72 done.
Compled the instrument panel install.   Europa interior kit being
installed.  Installed windows.  Working in -  25 Electrical, 28 Flaps,
30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.
Mostly finishing these days.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123