Re: Europa-List: europa cabin heater/ventilation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: europa cabin heater/ventilation
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 14:08:08

Hi,

Take a look at http://www.europa.net.nz/363/index.html .Go to the left
side tab under flying experiences, expand it out and you will see a
section on how I built my cabin heat.

For ventilation I have two vents in the top of the windshield and two
eyeball vents.  It works pretty well, but if I was to do some more
work in getting the air out of the cabin they would probably be 10x
better.

- You can see the eye ball vents under December 2002

- December 2003 has some photographs of the manifold I made to go on
the fire wall to bring in air.  There is a SS heat box on the other
side

- You can see a photo of the heat box under January 2004

- You can see the routing of the hoses in the instrument panel for the
windshield vents and eye ball vents.

I am sure that if you troll through my site you will find a few more photos.

Cheers,  Paul
708 hours and still grinning.