RE: Europa-List: copper dipole

Subject: RE: Europa-List: copper dipole
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:37:40
Jim just on the note of Standing wave bridges, I have one for AM CB radios
as commonly used truckers etc, used it every time
I replaced an aerial on my car and mates cars to correctly "tune" the
aerial.I had been thinking of using it to tune my aerial but
 wasnt sure if it was the correct one or not, any thoughts

craig