Europa-List: Zinc Chromate and Corrosion X

Subject: Europa-List: Zinc Chromate and Corrosion X
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:15:47
Hi All,
I was wondering if using Tempo zinc chromate instead of etching primer to do
the mod 72 would be ok. I could not find a conclusive answer in the archive.

Also,I have Corrosion X in the place of ACF 50. I read somewhere it was
equally good to use and I already have a can of it and the zinc chromate.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,(some) interior,engine install, (some) wiring.
Weaverville, NC USA