Re: Europa-List: mounting quick-connect bellcrank brackets into cockpit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mounting quick-connect bellcrank brackets into cockpit
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:50:05
To my mind the most important thing about positioning the aileron
brackets in the module is to insure they line up correctly with the
mating bellcranks on each wing. Before doing anything else mount both
wings onto the module as per the manual and check positions of the
bellcranks. Remember the pivot centres of the mating bellcranks [wing to
module] must be the same otherwise the mating faces will rub during
operation. You can adjust the position of the brackets on the module,
you can't alter them on the wing . Good luck  Richard