Re: Europa-List: Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:26:28
Hi Ken,Tom,Jeff and Fred,

By the sound of things Tom might be needing it first then Ken ,Jeff and
Fred.  Your all welcome.  I'll plan on sending it to to Tom first and if
you could send it on to the next.  I also have the ACF 50 your welcome
to have  but I don't know if I can send by post.  Let me know if you
could use it.

craig