Re: Europa-List: Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 73
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:45:20
Hi Craig

As you know I am not yet flying and I have been awaiting a reamer...  I am
sad that you have the bird for sale but since you did the mod maybe you have
changed your mind?   I am thinking of a flight in the Spring because we now
have a foot or more of snow and it is supposed to snow for the next 24
hours...  (I still believe in global warming.)  The snow gives me a little
more reason for procrastination...

Off topic.  Our local EAA group is building a Breezy in my shop.  It is
going to be fun.

I have been wondering if you would be interested in making a first flight in
my bird as I am pretty rusty and evidently you have a grass strip that
sounds like it would be better for me.  No big deal to trailer it down
there.

I will gladly pay for shipping and will send it on after.

If no one else claims it.

I am in deep snow at:

Tom Friedland, 70 Majestic Heights Dr. Ellensburg, WA 98926 509 480 0267