Re: Europa-List: Alas the time has come....

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Alas the time has come....
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:33:20

Hi Tony,

I am sad to hear that you plan to sell  #272. I have to thank you for
your major contribution to Europa building peace of mind with your
excellent website at http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/. I believe that you
were the pioneer with a comprehensive log and photo record of your build
and it certainly helped me a lot.

Regarding your medical setback, you might take consolation in a
philosophical comment in times of disaster by a good friend of mine. The
comment was - "Worse things happen at sea.", and most of the time he was
correct. I wish you much success and happiness in your new lifestyle.

Cheers, John
N262WF, mono XS, 912S
Mooresville, North Carolina