Re: Europa-List: Security of your aircraft

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Security of your aircraft
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 13:42:51

Some months ago the same happened in Belgium at the airport of Sint Truiden
EBST where a Squale was molested in a closed hangar. The Rotax 912 ULS was
sawn from the fuselage as well as the instrument panel. Even the propeller
was sawn so that we can presume they did it to store the stolen goods in a
small van. If you ask me to follow the traces then I should go East, but I
don't know where.
Karel Vranken. F-PKRL