Re: Europa-List: Mod 67 - photos and comments for you to decide

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 67 - photos and comments for you to decide
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:28:07
Phil,
I searched through my mods and did find some finished photos, but the
interior was already in.  The extra 1/2 inch is worth it.  It depends on
your particular sitting height but it makes my arm more comfortable.  At
Custom Flight, I measure each guy in his cockpit for fit and ergonomics.
 If his shoulders are wide, (over a 44 coat size) he can use the mod.  I
wish I put it in my demonstrator.  With the high top, you may not need
it.  Depends where your shoulders fit.  Get some foam, carve it to fit
like your cushions and sit in the airplane.
Warning:
If you find you start making airplane noises, work is not getting done.
Get out and start glassing.
 Hope it helps.
Happy Holidays
Bud Yerly