RE: Europa-List: 912S rectifier regulator - spare parts shortage?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 912S rectifier regulator - spare parts shortage?
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:11:23

Hi John
Skydrive our UK Rotax Distributor sell a Keywest regulator,
http://www.skydrive.co.uk/sd_sa_ie.asp
These are made in the US so might be useful to you,  You will have to
check for there suitability,
I have a Schicke GR6 and it seems to work well,I know of two other
Europa's flying with them, Their Amp Meters are much more stable then
they were with the Ducatti units, Not very scientific but a observation
anyway,
http://contrails.free.fr/elec_ducati_en.php
A good article on the regulator,

Regards