Re: Europa-List: West Systems Epoxy

Subject: Re: Europa-List: West Systems Epoxy
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 04:14:16

Craig,

Here in the "States" we use Aeropoxy.  The folks who make it and who sell it
expect
it to be used for aircraft construction.  I order mine from Aircraft Spruce.
It is available from other aircraft parts suppliers as well.  Perhaps there's
a dealer in Oz as well.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger

On Monday, December 03, 2007, at 05:56AM, "craig bastin"
<craigb@onthenet.com.au>