Re: Europa-List: Dynon EMS-D10/Rotax914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon EMS-D10/Rotax914
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:34:28

Ferg, I have a slightly different combination (914 &Mark's controller) but
the same problem. I have done the same as Ivor and brought the tubing
through the firewall to mount the sensor within the cabin. One piece of
advice I would offer is to put a small inline plastic fuel filter in to
catch the gunge. Until my current panel upgrade I had the same line running
---From the cross balance pipe to a standard manifold pressure gauge on the
panel. After 5 yrs the pipe had become heavily stained with what looked like
condensed nicotine and the gauge had suffered heart failure! Regards, David
Joyce, G-XSDJ