RE: Europa-List: Fuel Joints

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Joints
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:56:08

Others have answered your question but another point should be made.  I
found out that blindly following the factory's instructions, perhaps revised
since my installation, for the drain kit had me place the drains in the
wrong location.  It seems that the factory neglected to note the difference
in attitude (on the ground) of the Tri-Gear and I failed to notice that the
drains were in the wrong place (above the bottom of the tank) until after
the fittings were bonded in place.  Bummer.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
Irvine, California
Europa XS Tri-Gear