AW: Europa-List: Singleton Tail Wheel Mod

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Singleton Tail Wheel Mod
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:51:04
Fred

I was recommended to replace Grahams steering horn by a version with
three
different possibilities to attach the cables. The innermost position is
identical to Grahams steering horn, the two others allow you to reduce
the
sensitivity of the wheel to steering inputs. A dwg file is attached that
shows the geometry of the new horn. My bird is not yet in the air,
that's
why I can't report what position is best for concrete or grass.

Cheers,
Alfred
=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8
=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8
=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8=A8
=A8
=A8=A8=A8
Alfred Buess
Zollikofen, Switzerland
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----