Europa-List: Monowheel trailer ramp hinge.

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel trailer ramp hinge.
From: Roger Anderson <pr@dcanderson.myzen.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:37:43
I discovered by chance that the lower half of the ramp hinge on my
monowheel trailer was badly fractured and that only one remaining lug
was operational. Had that failed I dread to think of the consequences.
This part of the hinge is out of sight on the underside of the wheel
well and can only be checked with a mirror. I suggest that others who
use the monowheel trailer would be well advised to check their ramp
hinges.
Much to my surprise and delight the factory have the hinges in stock and
have promised me an immediate dispatch of a replacement hinge.
Roger Anderson (G-BXTD)