RE: Europa-List: RE Throttle Cables

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE Throttle Cables
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:43:04
Moments ago I took delivery of McMaster-Carr part number 9495K92,
=93Type
302/304 stainless steel spring wire 0.059=94 diameter, =BC lb coli,
27=92 coil=94 at
US$5.32 plus shipping.  I=92ll post another note if I have any problem
fitting
the stuff but it should fit fine.

(.059 inch = 1.5 mm)

Best regards,