RE: Europa-List: Tailplane slots in fuselage

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane slots in fuselage
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:16:09
In re: cutting the slots

The scribe lines on my fuselage were likewise "slightly" off from the actual
location (and size) so I had to practice my fiberglass repair technique in
order to reduce the ridiculously large gap.

In re: trim tab movement

Read on a bit further and the intent is made clear.  The next paragraph in
the manual concludes with this sentence:  "A maximum total movement of 6
degrees and a minimum of 4.8 degrees OF TAB MOVEMENT (emphasis added)
relative to the tailplane is acceptable

Best regards,

Rob Housman

Irvine, California