RE: Europa-List: Europa Owners in Central Florida

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Owners in Central Florida
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:10:08

Hey there Alan and Jim and others,

I am still here just real busy still trying to get our business started. Let
me know when and I'll try to get the time to go. Haven't been doing much
flying lately.

Just for what its worth, I had to get my plane appraised for the business
---From a professional aircraft appraisal company, this guy was pretty strict
on paperwork and logs, and it came in at $85,000. Would have liked it a
little higher but what do you expect from a place that appraises million
dollar jets ect.

Dean Seitz
N284A