Europa-List: Europa Owners in Central Florida

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Owners in Central Florida
From: Jhleuropa@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:04:16
My name is John Lace, Europa Builder 311.

My Europa Monowheel, G - OJHL has been flying since 1999 and now has 300+
hours and is based at Prestwick in Scotland.  2007 has been a very  frustrating

year with Mod. 71 early in the year, followed by Mods. 73 and 74 in  August. I

also took the opportunity whilst dealing with Mod 74 to incorporate  Mod 52,
the max. weight upgrade. The net result has been very little flying  this year.

Since retirement in 1995 my wife and I spend our winters in the Bradenton
area of west Central Florida and we will be there at the end of October until

early March. I do some flying from a local airfield but only in spam cans.

I have not flown the Europa since August and as a consequence, I am
suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms. Is there anyone out there with a
Europa

in the Central Florida area who is in need of a copilot or even just a
passenger on the odd occasion during the next 4 months?

I can be contacted at this address, _jhleuropa@aol.com_
(mailto:jhleuropa@aol.com)  both here in Scotland and  in Florida. Also, my
phone number in the US
is 941 723 3309.

I will be extremely delighted to hear from anyone in the Europa fraternity
in the locality even if it is just to talk about the virtues of Europa's and
the  problems too for that matter.

Heres hoping,   John Lace.