Re: Europa-List: Jabiropa cooling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiropa cooling
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:33:35

Paul
I'm puzzled by your reference to a "jug" !? We used to wash lemonade
bottles for "return and collect 3 pence", swirling then pouring out was
very effective because the air going in to replace the water going out
has a smooth round hole to go through, instead of as you say, glugging.
It is an interesting thought though, swirling the air going in might
keep it attached to the duct and avoid the turbulence that causes the
blocking. This assumes you have a nice smooth duct of course
Graham

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187