RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_0410,

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Woodcomp scimitar blades (was Emailing: IMG_0410,
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:33:18
Carl/John

The way I read that is that the sentence requiring you to deflate the
tyre
only applies to "for each aeroplane with conventional landing gear
struts
using fluid or mechanical means for absorbing landing shocks".  Unless
there
are more words elsewhere in the regulation that are not in this email

Pete