RE: Europa-List: XCOM and stall warner

Subject: RE: Europa-List: XCOM and stall warner
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:58:29

Paul.

I have the same setup. i.e. Microair radio and Xcom intercom with
factory stall warner. I wired the stall warner before getting the
intercom and have not bothered wiring it through the Xcom.  The 'little'
horn does make a very lound and piercing noise. Intalled as recommended,
above your head, I have absolutely no problems hearing it even with
headsets on. Also, if you switch the intercom off for any reason, you
can not hear any auxiliary equipment wired thereto. I have one of Mark
Burton's Smart-ASS installed and can't hear it when the intercom is off.

Regards,

Richard Iddon G-RIXS