RE: Europa-List: ICRA rant off topic

Subject: RE: Europa-List: ICRA rant off topic
From: Jack Hilditch <wmjack1@t3cs.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:15:32

It is a parental Internet content filter. Try uninstalling it by clicking the
following:

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs

Uninstall the ICRAPlus Internet Filter

(The actual program should be located in the C:\Program Files\ICRAplus\ICRAplus\
folder)

Further information here:
http://www.castlecops.com/o23list-1854.html

http://www.icra.org/icraplus/