RE: Europa-List: Redux in Fuel

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Redux in Fuel
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:10:43

Hi! Dan.
My seat back gauge used redux and hasn't deteriorated. It did leak but
only where it was bonded to a plastic tube. I smothered it with some
silicone sealant and it has held, unlike my main filler pipe which chose
today to pop off the silly short connector pipe to the main tank, after
having been dried out for a year it has now gone porous having stood in
some fuel!
BTW spec for fixing the original finger filters were bonded in place
with redux to stand in fuel for ever !
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison