Re: Europa-List: Redux in Fuel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Redux in Fuel
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:33:49

Dan,

I noticed the same post and can't help but wonder when the build manual
also calls for redux'ing the strainers and scavenge pipes to the
standard fittings in the tank bosses...I've gone on (the perhaps
incorrect) assumption that redux was impervious to fuel (including
various  formulations of autogas).

Fred

--
believed to be clean.