Europa-List: 1st Annual "Record Breaking" Rough River Europa Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: 1st Annual "Record Breaking" Rough River Europa Fly-In
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 17:09:13
We are now home after attending the first annual RR Europa Flt-In.  This
event drew  the largest gathering of Europa's at a single location, totaling
seven, in North America.

With attendees arrived from as far away as South Florida, Southern Ontario,
Long Island, Louisiana, Michigan,Wisconsin, Missouri, North Carolina,
Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Georgia I can say a good time was had by all.

I would like to thank Paul for putting this all together and the location is
an excellent spot for aviators.  While we were there, every morning there
were several aircraft that flew into RR for either breakfast or dinner. The
food was very inexpensive and all you could eat and the accommodations were
very nice.  Our room over looked the lake and was very pleasant when sitting
on our porch.

Bobbi and I had an excellent time, enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward
to next year when we will have an even larger gathering of Europa's in an
effort to break the current North American record.

Thanks again

Steve & Bobbi
N42AH