Re: Europa-List: Fuel System

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel System
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:19:46
Dave

I have a fuel system partially as you describe which has a PFA
approval as a formal mod. It is a one off for G-GIDY  - as far as I'm
aware there is no club mod. I doubt the PFA would consider anything
to do with the fuel system as anything other than a formal mod
application. There are some pictures on the owners forum. I would be
happy to show you the information I supplied to the PFA if it would
help.

While you would still need to apply to the PFA on their mod form,
approval of similar mods on other aircraft can be of help.

Regards

Paul